2 Sept 2013

PRETTY IN PLAID



Hello :) Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I wanted to welcome this week with a blog post :) I have worn this outfit last week :) and I got a lot of compliments. Luckily we dont have a dress code at work so I can wear what I want :) I LOVE that I can let my creativity free. It would be catastrophic if I would be restricted to the weekend :) I'm usually in my pjs at the weekends. Do you have a dress code at work? xxx Tugba There are still a lot of my follower who have not transferred over to bloglovin :( bloglovin is amazing. Please follow me on bloglovin so you get the best experience :) Instagram @tugba8419,TwitterBloglovinGoogle+ 


Shirt: Topshop, Trousers & Belt: Zara, Shoes: Primark - I dyed them red :)

3 comments :

Imke said...

Such a beautiful shirt!

XO Imke

melaww said...

harikasin :)

La Dolce Moda said...

I love this outfit!
You have such a great blog! I love it!
I found it on the bloglovin up and coming, congratulations!
I'm checking out your older posts and I'm following you on Bloglovin,
If you like, I'd be so honored if you follow back!
La Dolce Moda

Francesca<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...