4 Jan 2012

Outfit of the Day and Chit Chat



Cardigan: Gina Tricot, Blouse: Primark, Trousers: Uniqlo, Boots: No name, Necklace: H&M (DIY)

Hey guys :)

Finally, an outfit post. Sorry about the weird pictures but by the time I get home its already dark plus I need a tripod so I can take better pictures and have a nicer background. Anyway, the camera and remote control were the first steps :) next is a tripod on my list.

I still need to post my sale beauty haul on my blog. I have stored everything in a box so I can take pics. Hopefully on Saturday. I'm off to Helsinki on Sunday. Its a business trip and I will be there till Wednesday. We dont have any snow in the UK but I guess they will have plenty of snow over there. Its the third time I'm going to Helsinki since I started my job in July. I really love the city :) Especially all the scandinavian shops that we don't have in the UK such as Gina Tricot. I seriously love that shop :)

If there are any followers out there from Helsinki. Do you have any other recommendations? Obviously shop wise :) Or maybe finish beauty brands that I need to try out.

I need to pop into selfridges tomorrow :) I'm lusting for the Nars Cactus Flower blusher and Laguna bronzer and some Chanel cosmetic... OH BOY! I want so many things.

I'm off now. Will be watching a movie on my laptop.

xxxx

Tugba


6 comments :

GüzelGül said...

ne tatli olmussun cok begendim cok güzel bir bayansin :)

Mein Blog/Blogum

Unknown said...

Güzel yorumun beni çok mutlu etti :)Teşekkür ederim :)Ama inci sever biri olarak o kolye de gözümden kaçmadı hani :)Ellerine sağlık <3

Unknown said...

Ben de inci çok severim ve böyle daha şık olmuş :) <3

Sia said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I have now linked my hair tutorial in to the writing onto of the pictures. just click on the word "here". x

! the Fleurs said...

Danke dir für deine Kommis, dass kann ich nur zurückgeben :)

Wünsche dir auch ein tolles neues Jahr!

Liebe Grüße

http://www.bouquet-defleurs.blogspot.com/

Ballad of Seasons said...

luminizer is amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...