12 Jun 2011

Buffing Your Way to Bronzed?






 There are really good reviews about the Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Gel on Makeupalley and while reading the reviews there was a talk about a brush to buff in the gel. So I browsed the internet and found this Video. What a genius idea isn't it?? :) Unfortunately, the brush is not available in the UK. WHYYYYYYY?? 

Anyway... thanks to the WORLD WIDE WEB :D I was able to buy the brush on Ebay US. Was a bit pricey but I really like the idea of using a brush to apply fake tan. I hate using a mitt or gloves. And as many fake tanners stain the hands when applied with bare hands the brush might make the self-tanned stained palms a problem of the past. I think I will be buying the Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Gel as well. 

If anyone has any experience with the brush or the Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Gel please comment :D I would love to hear your experience.

xxxx

Tugba



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...